Note that I do see these plots in non-cheesy books where the main plot deals with romance. It just seems like when the main plot is about punching dragons, the romance always follows the same path. Please just leave out the romantic subplot if you’re going to write more heterosexual wish fulfillment to go with your dragon punching.
- The protagonist getting with several people throughout the course of the book and still not finding “the one” by the end
- Non-straight relationships
- Relationships that are still building by the end of the story
- Friends with benefits
- Romantic asexuality
- On-again off-again relationships (that repeat the on/off cycle more than once)
- Relationships for political purposes
- Relationships that still have large flaws by the end of the story
- Crushes that stay crushes (and not because the crush-ee turns out to be evil)
Feel free to add your own.
i loved this scene so much
fun fact: the first time I sucked a dick, the guy was really impressed and when I told him it was my first time he was really surprised so I explained “I read too much homoerotic fanfiction” and he just looked at me and said “please keep reading that shit”
Bretagne, the last living 9/11 rescue dog. Good girl.